|PCORI Stakeholder Engagement Seminar||Return to listing|
The TraCS Institute supports its investigators in their pursuit of funding opportunities by providing a wide array of resources and research support infrastructure. In order to support UNC investigators’ pursuit of PCORI Cycle III funding, the CARES Services will offer a PCORI Strategic Seminar focused on Patient/Stakeholder Engagement.
• To provide an overview of PCORI and requirements
• To outline requirements of Patient/Stakeholder Engagement for PCORI applications
• To highlight the importance of stakeholder involvement in community-partnered participatory research
• To outline the most effective methods to successfully engage communities in research partnerships via proposals and projects
• To provide an overview of resources available at TraCS to facilitate successful engagement of stakeholders in the research process
UNC investigators submitting proposals to the PCORI are encouraged to attend this strategic seminar specific to the patient/stakeholder engagement requirements of the application. This seminar is designed to give you the resources to develop a competitive PCORI proposal.
Sponsored and Presented by: NC TraCS CARES
North Carolina Translational and Clinical Sciences Institute Community Academic Resources for Engaged Scholarship
|Location:||Brinkhous-Bullitt, Room 219|
|Date:||Tuesday, February 26, 2013|
|Time:||9:00 AM - 10:30 AM|
|Sponsor:||NC TraCS (Translational and Clinical Sciences) Institute: NIH CTSA at UNC-CH|
|For more information, contact the event administrator: Lori Smith email@example.com|
THIS EVENT HAS EXPIRED