|Introduction to Survey Management||Return to listing|
This course will focus on the application of project management principles and techniques to the management of survey research projects.
At the conclusion of the course participants will have a basic understanding of:
* The principles of project management as applied to survey research
* How to plan a survey project
* How to implement the plan and manage the work
* How to manage the project budget
* How to manage the project contract
The course will cover a broad range of survey management topics, including: proposal preparation, Work Breakdown Structures, Gantt charts, organization charts, staffing, budgeting, management tools to monitor the work, earned value analysis, and types of survey contracts.
|Location:||Manning room 14|
|Date:||Wednesday, September 05, 2012|
|Time:||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Sponsor:||H.W. Odum Institute|
|Pay Methods:||Credit Card|
|For more information, contact the event administrator: Matthew Minnotte firstname.lastname@example.org|
THIS EVENT HAS EXPIRED